Solving Family Law Disputes Judiciously
I have been practicing family law in the Kitchener-Waterloo area for almost 20 years. In my years of practice, I have helped numerous families with matters of divorce, spousal support, separation, child support, access and custody. Whether you have been served with divorce papers or are contemplating divorce proceedings, you can rely on the honest and clear legal advice of Valeria Ruoso Law.
Comprehensive Family Law Advice
For many individuals, dealing with family law disputes could be the worst time of their lives, but my role as your lawyer is to show you the light at the end of the tunnel by helping you make informed decisions. Issues of family law cannot be evaluated in isolation. With my guidance, you will gain not only insight into the family law rules and regulations but also what you are entitled to receive under the law.
Listed below are a few ways in which my clients have benefited financially and emotionally in resolving their disputes:
- I have extensive experience in drafting various family law agreements, such as separation agreements, cohabitation agreement, prenuptial agreement and postnuptial agreements.
- I recommend alternate dispute resolution to most clients, as it is a less-contentious and more efficient way of resolving most family disputes.
- I have also successfully handled several modifications to support orders, whether my clients wanted to challenge an existing order or defend it.
- For unmarried couples cohabiting as common law partners, I can advise you on your questions around what family law rules apply to you.
- I have established good relationships in the community and helped clients gain access to various resources to help with anger management or substance abuse.
- I also offer my services to Children’s Aid Society (CAS) and to the Office of the Children’s Lawyer (OCL) as an agent, which enables me to evaluate the best interests of the children as a rule, not as an option.
- I am in a unique position to handle your family law matter effectively if there is an overlap with the criminal law.
Contact Your Kitchener-Waterloo Family Lawyer
Schedule an appointment with Valeria Ruoso Law in Kitchener by calling me at 519-804-1912 or emailing me. I serve the residents of Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph in Ontario.